June 13, 2018
Jada Pinkett Smith
Kylie Jenner
Ellie Goulding
Alec Baldwin
Ariana Grande
John Legend

International News

The 31-year-old singer has been dating art dealer Caspar Jopling for a year and a half, and she is said to have shacked up with the Sotheby's employee in New York after spending more and more of her time across the pond.

A source said: "Ellie has found someone she can be comfortable with and this is just the next step in their relationship. They are really sweet together."

Goulding is currently working on her fourth studio album in London with producer Jax Jones. Jopling, 30, cannot wait to take a trip to the Big Apple to visit the Love Me Like You Do hitmaker.

He is quoted by The Sun newspaper as saying: "She came and took two days to hang with us. We're planning to exchange the favour and go out to New York to work with her for a week. It's an exciting city."

Jada Pinkett Smith was taught to masturbate by her grandmother at the age of nine.The 46-year-old actress has revealed she learnt how to sexually satisfy herself thanks to her grandmother Marion Martin Banfield, a social worker, who was determined to ensure that Jada didn't "fall into the hands of a man".

During a candid conversation in the latest episode of the Facebook Watch series Red Table Talk, Pinkett Smith explained: "My grandmother taught me about self-pleasuring because she wanted me to know that that pleasure was from me."

Pinkett Smith's 17-year-old daughter Willow - who she has with husband Will Smith - also featured on the episode.

Alec Baldwin thinks he would "1,000 per cent" beat Donald Trump if he ran for president in 2020. The 60-year-old actor plays a parody version of the current US president on Saturday Night Live, and believes that he could do a better job of running the country than the controversial figure head, as he's confident he would beat him in a race to the White House.

He said: "If I ran, I would win. I would absolutely win. I 1,000 per cent would win. It would be the funniest, most exciting, craziest campaign."

But Baldwin admits he doesn't want to quit hosting ABC game show Match Game or miss out on any time with his children, Ireland, 22, Carmen, four, Rafael, two, Leonardo, 20 months, and Romeo, two weeks.

John Legend has congratulated Ariana Grande on her rumoured engagement. The 39-year-old musician - who is married to Chrissy Teigen, with whom he has two-year-old daughter Luna and son Miles, who turns one month this week - previously worked with Ariana for the title track of the Beauty and the Beast live-action remake last year, and has wished her all the best in her rumoured engagement to Pete Davidson, whom he dubbed as a "great guy".

Speaking to People magazine, he said: "I wish them the best. I think Pete's a great guy too. I've worked with Ariana before and met Pete before, they're both great people. I wish them the best."

As a past collaborator of the No Tears Left To Cry' hitmaker, 24, Legend could see himself landing an invite to the couple's big day, which sources have claimed will follow a "winter wonderland" theme.

A source said: "Ariana has talked about marriage since she was 15. During her teen years, she was always very dreamy about a wedding and she used to call friends and talk about one day having that one special person."

The 20-year-old reality star recently revealed she would no longer be sharing pictures of her four-month-old daughter Stormi - whom she has with boyfriend Travis Scott.

It has now been claimed her decision was influenced by commenters who left "negative" responses on the posts.

A source told People magazine: "Kylie felt so protective of her baby when she was pregnant. This is why she didn't share any bump pictures while she was pregnant. After Stormi was born, Kylie was the proudest mom."

The source continued: "She couldn't wait to show off Stormi to her fans. She posted pictures, because she was so excited to be a mom. Unfortunately, social media is a crazy place. People have been making nasty comments [about Stormi]. Kylie is shocked and doesn't want her daughter's pictures to be a part of something negative. She might reconsider in the future, but for now, she won't post any more photos of Stormi's face."

The claims come after it was previously reported that the 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star had received "kidnap threats" in connection with her child, which had led to her removing Stormi's pictures.