CD Banging releases new rhythm

by

March 14, 2018
CD Banging

Dancehall jack of all trades CD Banging is concentrating his attention towards his latest rhythm, Dancehall Banger, featuring artistes like Mr Vegas, Macka Diamond, Talio, C9, Bruk Out, Danny English and Magma, Erup and Esco.

Mr Vegas also shot a video for his single Pray About It, which was released on cable TV last week.

Hailing from the Rollington Town, CD Banging attended St Andrew Technical High school and was heavily involved in sports, making the Manning Cup team as a substitute.

When he left school, he decided to be a dancehall deejay, performing under the name Killish.

He scored his first radio hit when he landed a single called Fire, featuring Nadine Sutherland on the Rice 'n' Peas rhythm.

"I toured couple Caribbean islands but when I got back, things got stagnant. I had to get a nine-to-five to support my child and babymother," he said.

For years, he did jobs at the post office and a popular bakery, but the music remained his first love. Eventually, he decided to return to music a few years ago, and he jump-started his career performing under his new name.

"When I realised how the business set, I started to produce as well on my own Bangology Records label, and the thing is growing from strength to strength, thanks to my friends in the business like Konsequence Music, and others," he said.

He has also signed a few artistes to the Bangology family, such as Brukout, C9, Dappa Sass and Iyatek.

Other Entertainment Stories