Dreama salutes mom on new single

May 17, 2018
Dreama

With Mother's Day fresh in everyone's minds, international recording artiste Dreama is feeling extremely proud about his new single titled Made It Out.

He said the song means much to him because it chronicles the struggles his mother went to through to raise him and his siblings in Kingston 20.

"I experienced a lot of rough times growing up, but our mother worked very hard to take care of my siblings and me. Our mom is the greatest. She did everything to make sure that her kids grew up right. That's why I've recorded this song for her. If we didn't have a mother like her, I don't know what would have happened to us," said Dreama.

The song, which was produced by Chris Bergz of Somor Sounds Records and Lamar Reynolds of LMR Pro, was released on all major music platforms, including iTunes, Spotify and Amazon, on Mother's Day.

Dreama is also working on a one-drop EP project.

"I'm very excited about this project; we are recording some really great tracks. I'm happy that I am doing a full reggae project so that my fans can hear that side of my music. It's going to be a great project. Hopefully, we will have it completed and ready for a summer release," he said.

Also on the cards for the artiste are several shows in the United States and Europe.

Other Entertainment Stories