Con Dizi does collab with Shauna Chyn

June 13, 2018
Con Dizi
Shauna Chyn

Canada-based dancehall artiste Con Dizi is excited about the release of his debut song, 'Bodiii', featuring recording artiste Shauna Chyn.

"I plan to do an intense marketing campaign to push this song. I am already getting a lot of positive buzz from selectors and disc jockeys," Con Dizi said.

The song will not be officially released until July 25.

"The July release date gives me enough marketing time to have it rank high on the Billboard charts. The song will be available on iTunes and Spotify in the initial days of the pre-order (which was scheduled for June 12) before rolling out to other platforms such as Google Play," he said.

Born Conroy A. Irving Jr in Kingston, Jamaica, Con Dizi was raised in Spanish Town before migrating to Canada.

Now, he is a dancehall recording artiste and record producer who is building a solid reputation in music circles for his heavyweight hardcore rhythms and his risque, sexually charged lyrics.

He owns and operates his own in-house recording label, House Of Irving Music Group.

Con Dizi first discovered his vocal ability in the summer of 2001 in Scarborough, Ontario, where he began to spend hours experimenting with music rhythms, relentlessly developing his unique lyrical delivery.

He honed his abilities by working with well-known music producer Garnette Bobby Pottinger in Montreal, Canada. Under Pottinger's guidance, he co-produced rhythms such as Panty Symphony, Hot Porridge, and Contraception, before striking out on his own.

He recently released his label's debut single Sweet Dreams, performed by vocalist Amoya Ritchie.

Other Entertainment Stories