Dirtz C Dirtz spits hard 'Truth and Facts'

August 09, 2018
Dirtz C Dirtz

Entertainers and media personalities including Miss Kitty, Yanique 'Curvy Diva', Gully Bop, Marlon Samuels, Mavado, Dovey Magnum, Ishawna and Foota Hype are among the persons who emerging dancehall artiste Dirtz C Dirtz takes shots at in his latest single, Truth and Facts.

Truth and Facts is produced by Hard Gold Production, and its witty punch-lines and anecdotes will have you laughing within an instant, Dirtz C Dirtz said.

"When I go to parties I realise that the fun is missing. The love and the smiles on people's face, we need that back. So, that's how I came up with idea for the song," said Dirtz C Dirtz.

He added that he is motivated by the response to the track.

"The feedback has been very good. It's a good feeling to hear your song on the radio and people giving you positive feedback. It gives you a lot of motivation. Thanks to everyone who has been supporting the song," he said.

It's been about 10 years since Dirtz C Dirtz began his musical journey. There have been times when he felt like giving up, but Dirtz said he decided to soldier on.

"At first, it was good and then it went bad because of bad management, so I took a break for a long time," he said.

After struggling in the music industry for many years, he said the response to Truth and Facts has been encouraging, and he sees a light ahead of the dark tunnel.

Other Entertainment Stories