Chi Ching Ching turns up heat in Ocho Rios

by

November 14, 2018
Chi Ching Ching kept Ocho Rios rocking as he performed near the town centre last Friday night.
Emcee Badda Bling was up to his usual fun antics as he engaged patrons on stage in Ocho Rios.
A section of the large crowd that locked down a section of the busy Ocho Rios town centre for Flow's Unlimited Roadshow.

Dancehall artiste Chi Ching Ching delivered hits after hits in Main Street in Ocho Rios, St Ann, last Friday.

The Rope artiste was the main attraction at a road show held by telecommunications firm FLOW to kick off an islandwide tour to promote its newest calling plan package - FLOW Unlimited Talk.

At the event, which was hosted by popular emcee Badda Bling, Chi Ching Ching delivered hits such as Rope and Breadfruit.

From as early as midday, crowds gathered to take advantage of significant discounts on smartphones, with several persons choosing to "switch to FLOW" while keeping their mobile numbers.

For as low as $650, FLOW customers can access the Unlimited Plan, which also offers additional megabytes data for browsing and for use on other mobile apps for a seven-day period.

"Dis cyaa real," said Ocho Rios resident Nicolas Evans. "I have company phone plus my personal phone, and basically now I don't even need to use it again or worry about going over my company limit with this new plan from FLOW," commented Evans.

Stephen Miller, sponsorship and events manager, said FLOW will be visiting several other town centres over the course of the festive season.

Other Entertainment Stories