Entertainment On The Go

November 14, 2018
E-Dee (left) and Briannagh.
Lipstyck
9TYZ

Lipstyck making a 'money move' 

Dancehall singjay Lipstyck released a new single Money Move recently on the St Owen Records label to rave reviews from dancehall fans.

The song is already generating a huge advance buzz in dancehall markets in Latin America, Jamaica and the United States.

"I am excited about the feedback so far on the song ... (it) is even better than the feedback I got on my previous release OMG when it was just released. People from all over a link me on social media and say it is a hit," Lipstyck said.

Earlier this year, Lipstyck scored well with OMG, which has racked up more than one million views on YouTube, since its release.

"We plan to shoot a video for Money Move soon; this song is going to blow up," Lipstyck said.

Teen sensation 'feels the beat'

Seventeen year old Briannagh D released a new music video for her latest single Feel The Beat featuring E-Dee.

The video was shot in New Jersey recently and is already creating a buzz on social media, in Los Angeles, New York and the Caribbean. The single was produced by Duane DaRock, who has produced for the likes of Nicki Minaj, Jim Jones, and Pitbull.

As a singer/songwriter, actor and dancer, Briannagh does it all. She draws inspiration from her Caribbean roots (her mother is from St Kitts) and she brings her own unique perspective to the various art forms.

Growing up in the New York metro area, Briannagh has had the opportunity to train, develop and exhibit her artistic talents from an early age, which includes appearances in short films, television commercials, and singing in public venues.

During her time in Los Angeles, Briannagh appeared in episodes of several television shows, including as one of Amelia's fans in an episode of Bizaardvark on Disney.

Recently, Briannagh performed at the St Kitts Music Festival, sharing the stage with Jamaican acts Shabba Ranks and Mavado.

9TYZ releases EP

Although she is fairly new to the dancehall scene fast rising artiste 9TYZ has been steadily climbing up the musical ladder with her fierce bold statements in music.

Currently, the pint-sized diva is hot on the promotional pavement with the release of her new EP, Bad Like '90s.

The project shows the many moods and sides to this young star.

Consisting of seven tracks, the project features songs such as Elevation, Best Life, Addicted, 'Slow Wine' and the popular fan favourite, Mr Hot Boy.

"I am just really happy with the overall love that I have been getting," she expressed, "so I have to say thanks to my fans."

9TYZ is also promoting the long anticipated music video for Mr Hot Boy, which was recently premiered on Hype TV.

The video can be seen on other local and international platforms and has been racking up the views on YouTube as well.

Other Entertainment Stories