Gordon Swaby announces engagement to Kimesha Kelly

January 17, 2019
Via Facebook... Gordon Swaby popped the question and Kimesha Kelly said yes.

Gordon Swaby is engaged!

Swaby, the CEO/founder of EduFocal, an e-Learning web application for students, popped the question to his girlfriend of three years, Kemesha Kelly, earlier this week.

"My relationship with Kemesha started with respect. Respect turned into love, and here we are, 3.2 years later," Swaby posted on Facebook.

Kelly, the 2012 Miss Jamaica Festival Queen, is a youth advocate who is trained in social policy development. 

"She has been a great teacher, friend and the woman I’m anxious to call my wife," Swaby wrote.

PHOTO VIA FACEBOOK: Gordon Swaby gets done on one knee to propose to Kemesha Kelly. 

"I was proud and privileged to call her my girlfriend and partner, I’ll be honored and privileged to call her my wife. In my proposal video to her, I said that perfection would make for a boring relationship. I don't want perfection. If I had to choose between perfection and her, I'd choose her, over and over again."

"Choosing to marry Kemesha, wasn’t a hard decision to make, but I had to make myself ready to permanently stand with such a strong, phenomenal woman in my life to continue to grow with, learn from and love selflessly," he added.

Other Entertainment Stories