Bugle sings of ‘brighter days’ ahead

March 05, 2021
Bugle
Bugle

Dancehall artiste Bugle believes in the power of positive thinking, and this is something that is evident in his music.

"I mek music to uplift the people. Some artistes mek music just fi people have fun, but I mek music to entertain and educate the masses. My music must inspire people and give them hope," he said. The easy-going deejay says he's not interested in accolades or titles.

"Bugle is not a glory seeker. I am not in competition with anyone. Jah has blessed me with a talent and I man grateful for that, and I am using it for the betterment of humanity," said Bugle.

He is getting ready to drop a brand new single, titled Brighter Days.

"This song was inspired by conversations that I have with people on daily basis. Most of the times a lot of them want to give up. I always encourage them to stay strong and push through and overcome whatever they're going through," he said. "I know the pandemic is causing a lot of stress and I want people to understand that brighter days are ahead. When you look at life it's all up to you to decide how you want to live. You're the one who decides whether you win or lose."

This is Bugle's second release on the Sponge Music label, his first being the hard-hitting track Dutty Foot Can't Step Clean,which was released two months ago.

"This my second release for Sponge Music. (The producer) Sponge is like a newly-discovered brother to me. We reason on a different level every day and all our conversations are positive and motivational. He's a positive person and I like working with him, so I am look forward to working with him for a very long time," he said.

Bugle is also working on his fourth studio album, a12-track project slated to be released later this year.

Other Entertainment Stories