Afraid of bad girls

October 09, 2017

Dear Pastor,
I am an 18-year-old male. When I was 17 years old, I was in a study group. It was raining and only three of us showed up in the group, two girls and myself. Instead of us discussing our subjects, one of the girls said that she has a boyfriend, but he is a time waster.

He is 20 years old, but she had to be teaching him what to do. She was his first girlfriend, but he was her third boyfriend. The other two boyfriends that she had, she had to left them because they had other girls.

The other girl asked me if I had a girlfriend and I said no. And they asked me if I am sick and I said no. They said that it wasnít difficult to know if I am sick. They can hold me down. I thought they were joking.

Pastor, I had to fight to get away from these girls. When I went back to school, the guys were laughing at me. The girls were spreading rumours on me. These girls say that at my age, I should have more than one woman. From that time, I have not gone back to any study group and I walk far from these girls.
I called them bad girls. What do you call them?
L.C.

Dear L.C.,
As you grow up you, are going to find out that some girls are very aggressive when it comes to men and sex. You should, therefore, choose your friends wisely, bearing in t10mind that some girls would lie on you and get you intot trouble.

Some may even strip before you and offer you sex, and if you donít do what they want you to do, they may accuse you of trying to rape them. So keep out of trouble.
Pastor

Other Tell Me Pastor Stories