Husband says he wants a whore in bed

by

January 12, 2018

Dear Pastor,

My husband and I have been married for three years and he is the hardest man to please. The only way I can really please my husband is to do exactly what he wants me to do in the bedroom.

I never used to curse expletives; now I find myself cursing when he is having sex with me. He tells me to 'F' him and he says he is going to 'mash up' my private parts.

I told him that if he is going to mash up my private parts, I am going to bite his private parts, and my teeth are sharp.

Pastor, my husband is a Christian, but when it comes to sex he doesn't remember that he is. He says he wants a whore in the bedroom. How can I be a whore to please my husband?

V.P.

Dear V.P.,

You have been married to this man for three years, so by now you shouldn't be alarmed at his behaviour. Some couples make lots of noise when they are having sex and they talk nasty.

But, some couples would tell you that is not talking nasty. They are turned on when they use these words.

Your husband can be very raw. I have deleted the words that he says to you, but even you have been trying to please him by using certain remarks, and I sympathise with you.

You don't have to respond verbally when he says certain ugly things. To him they are not ugly, he is just

having fun.

In trying to please your husband, remember that there is a time for everything. There is a time to make love and there is a time to read your Bible.

When your husband says that he wants you to be a whore, I suppose he is trying to tell you that you should not hold back on him at all in bed. Just give it to him. I leave it there.

Pastor.

Other Tell Me Pastor Stories