My man's babymothers are too bad mind

by

July 09, 2018

Dear Pastor,

I am living in Manchester and I listen to you every night. I am in my late 30s and I can't get a job because I do not have any subjects, and I am having money and trust problems.

My man is working, but he has too many bills, including rent to pay, and food is expensive; but we have to eat. He is caring and loving and he has good ways.

He does security work, but the little salary he receives is just hand to mouth. By the time he receives his pay, it is done and he also has two children who are going to high school.

The mothers of these children have taken him to court for maintenance. But he tries to support his children; it is not like he had not tried to support them.

They took him to court because they are jealous. They don't want to see me around him; it is not that he is still having a relationship with them and then he comes to me.

He is not having any relationship with them. They just have a bad mind and are for themselves.

K

Dear K,

I want to begin by thanking you for listening to the show and I hope that you have learned something from listening.

You seemed to be having a good relationship with the man with whom you live. But, you are aware that life would be better if both of you were employed.

You are willing to work, but you are unable to find a job. And you believe that you are impeded because you do not have CXC's subjects.

There is no doubt in my mind that if you had these subjects, they would have helped, but I can tell you that there are lots of women who have subjects but are unable to receive jobs.

At your age, you can still go back to school. And if possible, I would suggest that you do.

However, what I think that you need most of all is to learn a skill. You can't go wrong if you have a skill and you are able to do your own little business.

Have you ever considered learning to bake and becoming a baker? What about learning to sew? What about trying to study and become a practical nurse or a caregiver? Think about it, and ask questions and take advice from people you can trust.

I am glad you are not the type of woman who would just sit around and depend on a man. I am sorry to know that your boyfriend was taken to court for child support.

You said that he has tried to support his children but the women are jealous, and they took him to court because they are jealous and they want him back into their lives.

You might not be correct in your assessment of the situation, but I want you to encourage him to do his best in supporting his children because if he doesn't, they may have him arrested and he would be put in prison for a while, and he will still owe money to these women. When he is out of jail, he would still have to pay the money owed.

You speak as a very intelligent woman, so work hard together. Even if you have to buy items and sell back, do so to earn a living. Write me again and tell me how you are doing.

Pastor

Other Tell Me Pastor Stories