Looking for a good woman

July 12, 2019

Dear Pastor,

My heart is lost for love and I need your help. I am writing to you for your advice and help, and I wonder if you can help me find love with a loving, proud, beautiful Jamaican woman.

I love reading your column in the weekly STAR newspaper, but I am specifically referring to the March 22-28, 2018 publication.

I know this is an old issue, but being where I am today, hopefully you can help me find true love.

I am interested in three ads in that column. The first one that I am interested in is titled 'I have no luck with Jamaican men'. Her initial is 'M', she was 26 years old.

She is a successful female living in the US, pursuing a law degree. She is from Trinidad and Tobago. She is attracted to Jamaican men, but they hurt her tremendously.

The second one's initial is 'A.P.' Her letter was titled 'I gave birth, and he is expecting another child'. She is a 20-year-old Jamaican woman.

The man that she was dating didn't want to be responsible for her child. He didn't support her.

The third one's initial was 'N.B.' Her letter was titled 'Friends think he would leave me after I file for him'. She was a 37-year-old woman living in the US. She was born in Jamaica.

The reason why I am interested in these women, and possibly one that would give me a loving chance at love, is because I am looking for love and all these women need a good man.

But most importantly, I felt all their pain. I love Jamaica and your culture and what it brings, but I am hoping that maybe you could reach out to one of these three beautiful women and ask if it would be okay for them to correspond with me and for us to get to know each other, and if it was okay to send me their addresses and numbers to reach them.

LOVING FATHER

I am 37. I am a loving father of three. I have a music education degree, digital design degree and going for my third degree in lodging operations.

I am a drummer and I appeared in the hit movie Drum Line. I am also a barber, artist and seeking to start my very own women's high heel shoe line.

I am also a tattoo artist as well. I have never been married before. I am looking to marry and to relocate with the loving woman that I can share my world with.

I pray that you could reach out to these women or someone who may be interested in me. And may God continue to bless you and your ministry on this earth.

I pray that you and your family are doing well, and I pray that Jamaica is okay and the whole island is doing well. I pray to hear from you real soon.

D.S.

Dear D.S.,

I thank you for reading my column, but I regret to inform you that what you are asking me to do, I cannot do. I would not seek out these women and have them correspond with you.

You are incarcerated. You have not even stated what crime you committed that caused you to be in prison.

You said you have never been married, but you have not said how long you would be in prison.

I can say that you seem to be ambitious and you should be able, after leaving prison, to get a good job or to start your own business and do well.

I have absolutely no interest in seeking out a woman for you. I don't know you and I don't know whether you are speaking the truth; but I wish you well.

And I trust that the good Lord will help you to find a wife after you have served your time in prison.

Pastor

Other Tell Me Pastor Stories